BlueSky Telehealth – Denver, CO
Position Summary: The Stroke Coordinator position will work with the Blue Sky Telehealth division of CarePoint Health. This division currently provides services at over 130 facilities in 14 different states. The Stroke Coordinator role is a vital part of the telehealth team, and will provide clinical support to the division and client sites.
- RN with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in nursing or related field
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of five years stroke coordinator experience at a primary stroke center or comprehensive stroke center.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication of complex concepts and presentation skills when interacting with physicians, patients, co-workers and other healthcare professionals in all work-related situations.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions to formulate a plan of action
- Ability to interpret, adapt and react calmly under stressful conditions.
- Ability to prioritize, successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks, utilize strong problem solving and analytical skills. Ensures attention to detail and demonstrates knowledge in data evaluation, collection and interpretation.
- Help train new sites that are new to telemedicine regarding clinical workflows for how bedside staff interact with telemedicine.
- Work with client sites that have opportunity for improvement in clinical workflows as they relate to stroke, as requested by sites.
- Work with project manager during implementations to cover clinical related onboarding items such as mock alerts, stroke protocols, stroke order sets.
- Develop strong working relationships with all clinical/stroke coordinators at client sites.
- Responsible for clinical data management within Blue Sky Telehealth’s software and obtaining data about tPA rates and DTN times from client sites.
- Create division/health system specific quality and metric dashboards for reporting out to facilities.
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and exhibits to promote Blue Sky telehealth, and attend site visits at facilities utilizing telemedicine (approximately once a month).
- Works with client sites, as requested, to help achieve stroke certification.
- Participates in any consulting engagements as they relate to clinical workflows and stroke care.
- Call client sites and follow up on all tPA cases.
- Participate in routine client calls to address any clinical questions.
- Work with client site transfer/access centers on processes and workflows.
- Triages and addresses any clinical issues at client sites.
- Mentors and role models ideal care of the stroke patient and compliance with the core measures.
- Be available after hours on occasion for any telemedicine emergencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Upload Resume Here