CarePoint, H.C. is currently looking for a credentialing specialist to help our busy credentialing team. CarePoint employs physicians, physician assistants and medical scribes in both inpatient and outpatient settings. This role will be actively involved in securing privileges for our providers within a large hospital system. Credentialing applications will be completed and submitted electronically. Position is full time, Monday through Friday.
Candidates should have the following skills when applying for this position:
• Prior credentialing experience of 3 or more years strongly preferred.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent phone and interpersonal skills.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills required.
• Ability to communicate professionally.
• Ability to compile documents for hospital credentialing.
• Works closely with physicians, mid-levels and hospital credentialing staff.
• Ability to track documents and timeframes associated with credentialing.
• Ability to meet short deadlines.
Please email your resume and cover letter if interested.
Job Type: Full-time
• Credentialing: 3 years
• Medical Credentialing: 3 years