Patient Care Coordinator- Blue Sky Neurology
The Patient Care Coordinator is an essential part of a multidisciplinary team that provides patients with exceptional neurologic care. Specific duties include answering patient and referring physician calls and routing the patient to the appropriate team member. The care coordinator actively manages patient needs and ensures a seamless end to end scheduling experience.
In order to perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to meet and perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Phone or call center experience, 1 to 2 years. Healthcare experience preferred.
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with patients, providers and payers
· The ability to multitask
· Strong commitment to actively supporting an ethical open working environment
· Working knowledge of Word and Excel
· Ability to excel in a team based environment
· Critical thinking skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Answers incoming outbound clinical calls from patient
· Prescription refills
· Lab results
· Scheduling new, follow-up, and procedure appointments
· Obtaining medical records
· Other duties may be assigned if determined in the best interest of the Practice
Compliance, HIPAA and Security:
Employees acknowledge that compliance with CarePoint’s HIPAA, Security and Compliance Plan policies and procedures as well as all other CarePoint policies and procedures is a condition of employment and that any violation will result in sanctions up to and including termination based on the type and severity of the violation. Access to and use of Protected Health Information – security clearance which allows employees to review, investigate, and respond to questions from payors.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of Call Center experience do you have?
· How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
· How many years of Healthcare experience do you have?
· What is the highest level of education you have completed?