Position Summary: The HR specialist will have primary responsibility for supporting CarePoint’s HR division. The HR specialist must be able to use cloud-based HR/Payroll software with accuracy and efficiency, is good with numbers, and can be trusted with sensitive information. The HR specialist will also support payroll operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience: **
- Prior human resources experience required, healthcare experience preferred. Automated payroll system experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of human resources fundamentals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software and databases.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to accurately process payroll with minimal supervision.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Process payroll for CarePoint Health, CarePoint P.C. and Epic, LLC.
- Process any off-cycle payrolls as needed.
- Research and correct any payroll issues.
- Complete all verifications of employment received.
- Process new hires in the HR system.
- Follow up as necessary for benefits enrollments needed.
- Meet with employees regarding benefits.
- Meet with employees for new hire paperwork.
- Process and enter directory of new hires for the State of Colorado.
- Responsible for assisting with resolving tax issues in the HR/Payroll system.
- Responsible for contacting support for the HR/Payroll system to resolve payroll issues.
- Process W2’s out of the HR/Payroll system.
- Process 1095 C documents out of the HR/Payroll system.
- Process retirement changes in the HR/Payroll system.
- Create employee files for new hires.
- Filing of documents into the HR file.
- Prepare/print requests for new ID cards for employees as requested.
- Assist with onboarding of new divisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time