- Fulltime Position Summary:
The Applications Administrator represents the Information Technology Team as the primary resource for the implementation and support of enterprise clinical and business administration solutions. The Applications Administrator may act as the project lead for application upgrades, software additions, and system integrations. Supports staff and physicians by promoting present system functionality and developing new solutions to streamline operations and support growth. Responsible for building strong customer relationships and identifying opportunities for improving workflows to best meet the needs of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, or related field.
- At least 3 years of IT experience, healthcare preferred.
- Proficient in supporting eCW, Ingenious Med, Natus, and G Suite for Business.
- Experience in supporting Windows workstations, active directory group and user management, and Office 365.
- Proficiency with eCW, Ingenious Med, Natus, Office 365 and G Suite for Business
- Ability to interact with physicians, clinical staff and corporate support staff.
- Ability to gather critical information and develop solutions without supervisory support.
- Ability to manage operational and project support efforts.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- First point resolution for routine end-user operational incidents.
- End user desktop support.
- Maintains installation and configuration procedures.
- Maintains system standards.
- Creates, supports and audits end-user accounts.
- Performs daily system monitoring and verifies the integrity and availability of all solutions.
- Upgrades and configures systems.
- Maintains operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Supports inpatient and outpatient physicians and staff.
- Acts as point of escalation for routine operational incidents.
- Coordinates and manages vendor support and escalation of application solutions.
- Assists with troubleshooting application and interface issues and errors.
- Works with enterprise subject matter experts, managed services and vendors in managing resolution of application incidents and requests.
- Assists with maintaining configurable options required to support operational workflow procedures.
- Monitors performance of applications for efficiencies.
- Conducts hands-on and remote training for supported applications.
- Acts as project lead for application upgrades, software additions and system integrations as needed.
- Ensures clinical processes are functioning effectively.
- Participates in special projects as needed.
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of departmental standard operating procedures.
- Collaborates with team to develop and standardize educational documentation.
- Promotes application security and confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.