CarePoint Neurosurgery – Greenwood VIllage, CO
The Medical Receptionist/Scheduler is an essential part of a multidisciplinary team that provides patients high quality patient care. Specific duties include answering patient and referring physician calls, scheduling patients, processing referrals, and routing callers to the appropriate team member. The Medical Receptionist/Scheduler actively manages patient needs and ensures a seamless scheduling experience.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills, computer skills, experience with EHR/EMR (Experience in ECW a plus), knowledge of health insurances. Must be able to perform all tasks with accuracy, is a team player, and has a positive attitude. The candidate should be passionate about helping patients and ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Phone, scheduling, or call center experience, 1 to 2 years. Healtchare experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with patients, providers, payers and coworkers
- The ability to multitask
- Strong commitment to actively supporting an ethical open working environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to excel in a team-based environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers incoming outbound clinical calls from patient
- Checking voice mails and making return calls
- Processing referrals
- Prescription refills
- Lab results
- Scheduling appointments
- Obtaining medical records
Other duties may be assigned if determined in the best interest of the Practice
Job Type: Full-time
Upload Resume Here