Blue Sky Telehealth is currently seeking additional neurologists to participate in our vast tele-neurology and tele-stroke services. This is an opportunity to work remotely as an independent contractor, all while practicing cutting edge neurology with one of the country’s fastest growing and largest teleneurology services. This is a great way to supplement income while preserving your lifestyle. Our team is currently providing coverage to over 130 hospitals in 14 states.
Blue Sky has been providing telehealth services since 2006 and has been at the forefront of teleneurology services.
Blue Sky Telehealth service differentiators:
- Average less than 3-minute response time
- BSN utilizes a proprietary software for documentation and metric tracking
- Physician owned and managed company
Blue Sky Telehealth offers the following:
- Expenses covered for malpractice, licensure, credentialing and DEA
- Premium compensation offered for night and weekend shifts
- Compensation is a combination of a per shift and per consult rate
- Flexible scheduling—full time and part time positions available
The ideal candidate will have completed a fellowship in vascular neurology or neurocritical care, but general neurologists with a strong interest in hospital-based neurology are also encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate also has current licensure in multiple states. Ability to get licensed and credentialed in all states is required. If you are interested in joining a teleneurology practice that is changing the way that neurology services are provided, we are the group for you. Contact us today to learn more.
Please contract our recruiter, Andrew Walker, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-436-2709.