Scribes are a vital part of the CarePoint team. We employ Emergency Department scribes that support both physicians and physician’s assistants at HealthONE hospitals throughout the Denver metro area.
CarePoint Scribe Duties Include:
Being present for patient evaluations to efficiently create and edit the patient medical record based on the patient encounter. This includes but is not limited to:
- Recording subjective patient history and objective provider findings
- Recording patients' past medical history
- Documenting procedures performed by the provider(s)
- Documenting consults to other providers
- Importing radiology reports, lab results and EKGs
- Preparing discharge summaries for patients
Scribes are members of the care team and provide valuable service to physicians and patients, as they enhance efficiency of workflow and allow the physician to focus on patient care.
View Job Postings