Return To Jobs
Apply For Job
Provider Licensing Specialist
Join Our Mission:
CarePoint Health is an innovative, rapidly growing healthcare team dedicated to the success of our patients and our employees. Our mission is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that ignites passion, value, and fulfillment. CarePoint Health is seeking exceptional employees to be part of that patient-centered mission.
In keeping with our mission, CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of benefits, generous paid time off, competitive pay, diverse culture, and positive work environment. We are committed to your growth and offer outstanding advancement opportunities for uniquely talented and motivated employees. The time to meet your full potential is NOW and CarePoint is here to provide you with the tools to reach it.
So, are you ready to join the mission?
The Provider Licensing Specialist will be actively involved in assisting providers with new licensures and licensure requirements in multiple states. This position will also assist and advise on provider licensure renewals and renewal requirements in multiple states. The Provider Licensing Specialist is to maintain electronic files for licensure and keep the licensure database current.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two or more years of prior hospital credentialing and/or medical licensing experience required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional phone and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Effective multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to successfully meet short deadlines.
CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of voluntary benefits such as:
- Compiles documents for state medical licensing board for providers.
- Works closely with physicians and advanced practice providers throughout the licensing process.
- Tracks documents and timeframes associated with licensing.
- Coordinates with other departments as needed for licensure priority according to staffing needs.
- Researches state medical board requirements for physicians and advanced practice providers as needed.
- Runs database reports, NPDBs, etc. as needed.
- Must meet all deadlines regarding provider licensure.
- Other duties as assigned.
$20 - $28 per hour
About CarePoint Health:
Established in 1995, CarePoint Health is a multispecialty physician group headquartered in Denver, CO. We are physician owned, physician run and employ hundreds of providers in a variety of specialties. Our world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines.
Our strength is in our team. CarePoint physicians and advanced practice providers are nothing short of exceptional. We employ only the best staff to support our teams in the clinical setting. Our singular focus is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling. More than colleagues, we are a family that works together, plays together, and truly values one another.
As a company, we strive to have the skill and agility to be successful in an ever-changing healthcare environment. Towards that end, we embrace changes that will make us better. We commit to be brave and proactive. We will not settle for good enough. Rather, we endeavor to be the best by empowering our providers and staff to think creatively and act boldly.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program