This position will work with Blue Sky Telehealth. Blue Sky Telehealth is a division of CarePoint Health. Join an exciting and RAPIDLY growing program that now has over 200 sites across the country! The team is looking to add an IT team member to assist the operations team with implementing new telehealth programs, providing IT support to the telehealth physicians in person and remotely, and to assist with vetting new telehealth technologies with hospital partners. The largest parts of this role will consist of providing IT support to the physicians as well as testing access (EMR, imaging, etc) before new telehealth sites go live. This position will be responsible for creating workflow documents for the physicians to help them understand how to access the EMR and how to document within the system. Overall, the Telehealth Systems Administrator is responsible for telehealth program installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. Operational support includes but is not limited to end user desktop, application, ancillary system supports. This position reports to the Director of Information Technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems (or related field) preferred.
- At least 5 years of IT experience, healthcare preferred.
- Experience with hospital EMRs and imaging platforms.
- Proficient in supporting on premise and SaaS solutions, Windows Workstations, Office 365, Google Business, Active Directory group policy management, Windows security, Office 365, VM Horizon, Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, Google Drive and all components of Google including Google Maps.
- Ability to interact with physicians, clinical staff and corporate support staff.
- Ability to gather critical information and develop solutions without supervisory support.
- Ability to manage operational and project support efforts.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment and software complying with standards and guidelines.
- Interact with end-users to troubleshoot problems, repair hardware and network connectivity issues.
- Train and guide staff on hardware and software usage and assess functional needs for system purchases when necessary.
- Support new and existing hospital integrations by validating telecommunication platforms that support the telehealth network.
- Document facility integrations, software solutions, and training materials.
- Interact with vendor and hospital partner support contacts to resolve technical problems.
- Must be able to drive and support other locations as needed in the Denver Metro area.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Asset management.
- Maintain operational, configuration, and other procedures.
- Provide limited after-hours support for critical processes and users, assist in technical upgrades that may require after hours implementation.
- Other duties as assigned.