Location: CarePoint Healthcare – Greenwood Village, CO
Position Summary: This position collaborates with the Vice President of Operations to provide technology vision and leadership. The role oversees the design, implementation, maintenance, performance, security, availability and recoverability of the company"s information systems. In addition, the role helps anticipate future information technology needs and identifies solutions based on changing strategic directions and growth.
Principal Responsibilities Include:
- Develop short term and a long term strategic roadmap for investment in technologies which will provide increased leverage and scale to the business.
- Manage relationships with major vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization.
- Provide an assessment of the technical and business fitness of the current application portfolio and their associated costs and risks.
- Facilitate communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the company as related to the core network and systems.
- Develop and manage IT budget associated with core systems maintenance and implementation.
- Ensure structured change control through the change management process.
- Manage day-to-day activities in support of Network, Backup, Security, Telecom, and Desktop platforms.
- Develop and ensure business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities meet the needs of the organization.
- Ensure compliance of the IT infrastructure, policies, and procedures with appropriate regulations (e.g., HIPAA-HITECH).
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to provide operational efficiencies and cost reductions.
- Assist with responses to telemedicine RFP"s.
- Oversee technical development projects and provides support and expertise.
- Monitors information technology hardware and application performance to ensure they are setup for high availability and performance, testing for validity of results, accuracy, reliability and conformance to established standards.
Competencies for Success:
- Bachelor Degree in an Information Technology related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience with relevant industry certifications
- Minimum of 5 years of proven Information Technology Experience with a minimum of 2 years providing direct oversight of staff, experience in a healthcare setting
- Significant, demonstrable knowledge of current operating systems, networking protocols, and telephone infrastructure
- Broad understanding of the technological needs of a company and/or its customer
- Demonstrated management and decision making skills concerning Information Systems policies, processes and procedure
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytic abilities
- Project Management experience
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in language that is understandable to clients, peers, and management
- Ability to strategically manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Sound facilitation, consensus building and conflict resolution
- Ability to meet objectives with little or no direct supervision
- Capacity to review, identify and implement improvement opportunities where enhanced processes, technology or efficiencies can be applied
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: IT Management, 2 years; Information Technology, 5 years
Upload Resume Here