- Fulltime Position Summary:
The credentialing coordinator will be actively involved in securing privileges for our providers in hospitals and emergency departments and sometimes in multiple states.
- Three years or more of prior credentialing experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to compile documents for hospital credentialing for our providers.
- Works closely with physicians and advanced practice providers through the credentialing process.
- Tracks documents and timeframes associated with credentialing.
- Ability to meet short deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time