Return To Jobs
Apply For Job
Manager of Quality
Join Our Mission:
CarePoint Health is an innovative, rapidly growing healthcare team dedicated to the success of our patients and our employees. Our mission is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that ignites passion, value, and fulfillment. CarePoint Health is seeking exceptional employees to be part of that patient-centered mission.
In keeping with our mission, CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of benefits, generous paid time off, competitive pay, diverse culture, and positive work environment. We are committed to your growth and offer outstanding advancement opportunities for uniquely talented and motivated employees. The time to meet your full potential is NOW and CarePoint is here to provide you with the tools to reach it.
So, are you ready to join the mission?
The Manager of Quality is responsible for the development and execution of the comprehensive quality strategy for the CarePoint Health hospital- based service lines (CPH HSL). This includes the oversight and management of quality and safety, the application of evidence-based practice into clinical protocols and policies, and the translation of complex healthcare delivery into measurable outcomes for reporting, tracking, and publication. This position requires systems-oriented critical thinking, dynamic leadership skills, and strong business acumen.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and relevant clinical and/or healthcare leadership experience.
- Master’s degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong leadership skills in strategic thinking, relationship building, and execution.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication of complex concepts and presentation skills when interacting with physicians, patients, co-workers, and other healthcare professionals.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients, and the public.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions to formulate a plan of action.
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and react calmly under stressful conditions.
- Ability to prioritize, successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks, and utilize strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail to demonstrate knowledge in data evaluation, collection, and interpretation.
CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of voluntary benefits such as:
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive quality program for hospital-based services (including EM, PEM, and HM, CPNS to follow), including, but not limited to, reportable quality metrics and programmatic outcomes data, accreditation preparation (MIPS) and readiness, clinical policies and protocols, continuing education standards, and ongoing quality improvement initiatives.
- Provides oversight for clinical data management with all relevant EHR’s.
- Oversees workflow changes and requests for quality improvement with client sites as needed.
- Performs root-cause analysis and other problem-solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements.
- Facilitates educational resources for providers and clinical staff at client sites.
- Facilitates CME offerings across the CPH footprint.
- Ensures the development and revision of clinical workflows for new and ongoing clinical service lines.
- Oversees clinical operations during new service implementations to cover clinical related onboarding items, as well as assisting with the onboarding of new providers.
- Develops strong working relationships with all medical directors/managing partners and associate medical directors at all sites.
- Interfaces with Clinical Practice Committees to facilitate the implementation of clinical programs. Assists with meeting minutes.
- Other duties as assigned.
$80,000 - $110,000 annually
About CarePoint Health:
Established in 1995, CarePoint Health is a multispecialty physician group headquartered in Denver, CO. We are physician owned, physician run and employ hundreds of providers in a variety of specialties. Our world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines.
Our strength is in our team. CarePoint physicians and advanced practice providers are nothing short of exceptional. We employ only the best staff to support our teams in the clinical setting. Our singular focus is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling. More than colleagues, we are a family that works together, plays together, and truly values one another.
As a company, we strive to have the skill and agility to be successful in an ever-changing healthcare environment. Towards that end, we embrace changes that will make us better. We commit to be brave and proactive. We will not settle for good enough. Rather, we endeavor to be the best by empowering our providers and staff to think creatively and act boldly.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program