Return To Jobs
Apply For Job
Join Our Mission:
CarePoint Health is an innovative, rapidly growing healthcare team dedicated to the success of our patients and our employees. Our mission is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that ignites passion, value, and fulfillment. CarePoint Health is seeking exceptional employees to be part of that patient-centered mission.
In keeping with our mission, CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of benefits, generous paid time off, competitive pay, diverse culture, and positive work environment. We are committed to your growth and offer outstanding advancement opportunities for uniquely talented and motivated employees. The time to meet your full potential is NOW and CarePoint is here to provide you with the tools to reach it.
So, are you ready to join the mission?
This position is responsible for supporting the Controller, Assistant Controller, Senior Accountant and other members of the finance team as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
Minimum of two years of experience in an accounting, with at least one year as a staff accountant
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently while handling multiple tasks
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expected to maintain an extremely high degree of accuracy
- High degree of motivation, adaptability, and flexibility
CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of voluntary benefits such as:
- Understand the general ledger, reporting structure and business models
- Track Amex receipts and code the monthly Amex invoices in the accounting system
- Code and upload the quarterly COPIC malpractice invoices, the monthly billing/cc fees invoices from the billing company and the monthly STD/LTD/Life invoices
- Assist Senior Accountant with monthly independent contractor invoice processing
- Month End Close Entries (Recurring Accounts Payable Items Paid by ACH)
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned
Hybrid located in Denver, CO. Must be available from 8am-5pm MST.
$55,000 - $70,000 annually
About CarePoint Health:
Established in 1995, CarePoint Health is a multispecialty physician group headquartered in Denver, CO. We are physician owned, physician run and employ hundreds of providers in a variety of specialties. Our world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines.
Our strength is in our team. CarePoint physicians and advanced practice providers are nothing short of exceptional. We employ only the best staff to support our teams in the clinical setting. Our singular focus is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling. More than colleagues, we are a family that works together, plays together, and truly values one another.
As a company, we strive to have the skill and agility to be successful in an ever-changing healthcare environment. Towards that end, we embrace changes that will make us better. We commit to be brave and proactive. We will not settle for good enough. Rather, we endeavor to be the best by empowering our providers and staff to think creatively and act boldly.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program