Are you an emergency physician interested in joining a physician owned and operated democratic group with a partnership track? Are you looking for an independent alternative to the large contract management companies not burdened by private equity investment?
Look no further. Carepoint Health is seeking well-trained emergency physicians to join our practice in Wichita, Kansas. Our team is responsible for covering four Emergency Departments in Wichita, including Wesley Medical Center: a Level I Trauma Center.
Completion of an ACGME accredited emergency medicine residency is preferred. Non-EM trained physicians with extensive experience in emergency medicine may be considered.
New graduate emergency medicine physicians and Visa applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Level 1 trauma center
- 60,000 + annual ED visits
- ACS Level I Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center STEMI and Chest Pain Center
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital
- Wesley West Freestanding Emergency Room
- Wesley Derby Freestanding Emergency Room
The Wall Street Journal just ranked Wichita a top place to live based on its affordable cost of living, excellent housing opportunities, excellent job market, wonderful cultural opportunities and a strong community spirit. This part of Kansas is known for its vast prairies, rolling hills, and great natural beauty. Wichita is an epicenter for the aerospace industry, and is served by an excellent, accessible airport.
The Wesley system is a regional referral center with multiple residency programs. Kansas has a favorable climate for malpractice.
Key Advantages of Practicing With CarePoint:
- Competitive annual compensation $400,000+
- Generous starting bonus
- True democratic group with over three hundred equal owners and 3-year partnership track
- $10 buy in to equal ownership in CarePoint Health management company
- Employer- paid single coverage HDHP medical
- Employer-paid single coverage for dental
- Vision, HSA, Life Insurance and AD&D, Accident Plans, Critical Illness Plans, and more
- Employer-paid short term disability insurance
- Employer-paid long term disability insurance
- Employer-paid employee life insurance ($10,000)
- Flexible scheduling
- Equalized shift distribution
- Manageable workload with excellent infrastructure & support
- Care team includes APPs
- Malpractice insurance
- 401(k) retirement eligibility within 90 days of employment with unparalleled savings opportunities
- Provider Wellness Program
About CarePoint Health:
Established in 1995, CarePoint Health is a multispecialty physician group headquartered in Denver, CO. We are physician owned, physician run and employ hundreds of providers in a variety of specialties. Our world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines.
Our strength is in our team. CarePoint physicians and advanced practice providers are nothing short of exceptional. We employ only the best staff to support our teams in the clinical setting. Our singular focus is delivering the best possible care to patients in an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling. More than colleagues, we are a family that works together, plays together, and truly values one another.
As a company, we strive to have the skill and agility to be successful in an ever-changing healthcare environment. Towards that end, we embrace changes that will make us better. We commit to be brave and initiative-taking. We will not settle for good enough. Rather, we endeavor to be the best by empowering our providers and staff to think creatively and act boldly.