Large Physician Owned Democratic Group Seeks Partner-Track Hospital Medicine Physician for Denver, CO
CarePoint Health is a multi-specialty physician-owned and operated practice dedicated to delivering quality, efficient care through group camaraderie and teamwork. CarePoint Hospital Medicine is expanding and is looking for a physician for a full-time opportunity in Denver, CO to provider coverage at Presbyterian/St. Luke"s Medical Center. Physicians are competitively compensated and have the ability to gain partnership in the group in three years. Physicians are competitively compensated and have the ability to gain partnership in the group.
Key Advantages of CarePoint Hospital Medicine:
- Competitive annual compensation
- Flexible block scheduling
- Manageable workload with necessary infrastructure & support
- Partnership track of three years
- Malpractice insurance
- Unique structure of working teaching and non-teaching rotations
- Access to group-based health, dental insurance plans, long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) that allows for maximization of IRS-allowed contributions
Presbyterian/St. Luke"s Medical Center (PSL)
Metro Hospital Medicine is an established group that has been providing hospital medicine services at PSL for over 10 years. PSL is a unique tertiary care facility located in the heart of Denver. As a physician, you will be able to provide teaching to residents while working in a non-academic setting. Metro has a great schedule blend of both teaching and non-teaching shifts. To learn more about PSL, please visit their website. https://pslmc.com/
If you are interested in learning more about this unique opportunity, please reach out to us at email@example.com.