Return To Jobs
Apply For Job
Join Our Mission:
CarePoint Health is an innovative, rapidly growing healthcare team dedicated to the success of our patients and our employees. Our mission is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that ignites passion, value, and fulfillment. CarePoint Health is seeking exceptional employees to be part of that patient-centered mission.
In keeping with our mission, CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of benefits, generous paid time off, competitive pay, diverse culture, and positive work environment. We are committed to your growth and offer outstanding advancement opportunities for uniquely talented and motivated employees. The time to meet your full potential is NOW and CarePoint is here to provide you with the tools to reach it.
So, are you ready to join the mission?
Scribes function to create an efficient patient care environment that enhances both patient and provider satisfaction by providing clerical assistance in the clinic setting. A medical scribe assists the physician or PA with a variety of tasks; performing documentation in the EHR, gathering information for the patient's visit, and partnering with the provider to deliver the pinnacle of efficient patient care. For someone interested in medicine, whether it is a personal interest, or part of a career goal to become a physician, physician assistant, or nurse, the chance to become a Medical Scribe is unlike any other opportunity available. It offers exciting one-on-one collaboration with a physician and is unprecedented in its level of exposure to real medicine and decision making in practice.
- Medical terminology and/or anatomy and physiology course completion or equivalent experience
- Enrollment or completion of a college degree is preferred
- Interest in continuing into the medical field as a career preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to stand on the job for long periods of time
- Must be able to type and code all information into the medical records system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patients and employee information
- Ability to comprehend multiple verbal instructions given
- Demonstrate proficiency in typing and computer use
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Must have availability to work shifts ranging from 8 to 10 hours
CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of voluntary benefits such as:
- Be present for patient evaluations to efficiently create and edit the patient medical record based on the patient encounter
- Record patient subjective history and provider objective findings
- Record patient past medical history
- Document procedures performed by the provider(s)
- Document consults to other providers
- Import radiology reports, lab results and EKGs
- Prepare discharge summaries for patients
- Facilitate communication between providers and other staff
- Perform other clerical tasks as assigned
$12.75 - $16 per hour (part-time)
About CarePoint Health:
Established in 1995, CarePoint Health is a multispecialty physician group headquartered in Denver, CO. We are physician owned, physician run and employ hundreds of providers in a variety of specialties. Our world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines.
Our strength is in our team. CarePoint physicians and advanced practice providers are nothing short of exceptional. We employ only the best staff to support our teams in the clinical setting. Our singular focus is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling. More than colleagues, we are a family that works together, plays together, and truly values one another.
As a company, we strive to have the skill and agility to be successful in an ever-changing healthcare environment. Towards that end, we embrace changes that will make us better. We commit to be brave and proactive. We will not settle for good enough. Rather, we endeavor to be the best by empowering our providers and staff to think creatively and act boldly.
About CarePoint Neurosurgery, a division of CarePoint Health:
With nine locations in Lone Tree, Englewood, Castle Rock, Denver, Colorado Springs, Parker, Yuma, Lakewood and Lamar, Colorado, CarePoint Neurosurgery and Spine is a leading provider of specialized brain and spine treatments in Colorado.
The team of experienced surgeons provides patient-focused care, involving each patient and their family in decision-making. Their compassionate and relatable approach to patient care and education helps patients feel empowered and confident about their medical care.
CarePoint Neurosurgery and Spine focuses on motion preservation and helping patients get back to their regular activities. Using minimally invasive procedures and advanced robotic technology, including xvision™, Artemis™, Globus Medical, prodisc®, and activL®, the team provides spine surgery and brain surgery.
CarePoint Neurosurgery and Spine is committed to delivering the best possible care. Patients with back pain, spinal disorders, and neurological issues have access to state-of-the-art care. In addition to accepting most insurance plans, the staff engages with insurance providers to ensure the physicians can do what’s best for each patient.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program