Return To Jobs
Apply For Job
Senior Data Analyst
Join Our Mission:
CarePoint Health is an innovative, rapidly growing healthcare team dedicated to the success of our patients and our employees. Our mission is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that ignites passion, value, and fulfillment. CarePoint Health is seeking exceptional employees to be part of that patient-centered mission.
In keeping with our mission, CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of benefits, generous paid time off, competitive pay, diverse culture, and positive work environment. We are committed to your growth and offer outstanding advancement opportunities for uniquely talented and motivated employees. The time to meet your full potential is NOW and CarePoint is here to provide you with the tools to reach it.
So, are you ready to join the mission?
The Senior Data Analyst will provide technical data systems & analytics expertise to multiple service lines and geographic markets. This position will work with senior leadership and clinical staff to understand their needs and develop data solutions to improve operations. The Senior Data Analyst will develop and maintain ETL processes and data pipelines using tools such as SSIS and Visual Studio. Additionally, the Senior Data Analyst will develop dashboards using Tableau or Power BI and will analyze large sets of data to create meaningful insights that can help improve operations. The person in this role will also be responsible for validating, assessing, and improving data quality as well as maintaining relevant process documentation and data dictionaries, and acting as a Tableau or Power BI administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, information management, data science, applied mathematics, social sciences, or a related field required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 4 years of experience developing ETL processes, building data pipelines, and managing databases required.
- 4 years working in informatics, analytics, business intelligence, and/or strategic information required.
- 4 years of experience using SQL and other programming languages, such as Python, required.
- Prior experience developing reports and dashboards using Tableau or similar business intelligence tools (e.g., Power BI) required.
- Prior experience with both descriptive and predictive analytics is preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare and medical field preferred.
- SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Studio Integration Services, or similar applications experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, data modeling, and query optimization.
- Experience developing, validating, and troubleshooting ETL processes.
- Strong coding skills and the ability to automate tasks using Python, PowerShell, or other languages or tools.
- Experience with cloud services (Snowflake/AWS/Azure) a plus.
- Experiencing managing HL7/FHIR interfaces a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with both. technical and non-technical staff.
- The ability to learn new systems/tools as necessary.
- Understanding of how to gather requirements from end-users.
- Ability to troubleshoot and validate workflows.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes for importing data into SQL servers from multiple data sources.
- Collaborate with IT staff to migrate existing servers and databases to the cloud.
- Identify and fix data quality issues using tools like SSIS, Python, or Tableau Prep.
- Develop new methods and streamline existing processes for collecting, storing, cleaning, validating, and visualizing data.
- Prepare documentation on all projects to enable peer review and ensure continuity of quality data products.
- Gather business requirements and develop dashboards and reports using Tableau or similar business intelligence tools such as Power BI.
- Triangulate and analyze complex clinical quality, financial, and operational data from multiple sources and markets in routine and ad hoc analyses. Analyze and translate data and trends into actionable findings for leadership to improve operations and the quality of various clinical services.
- Develop complex and accurate data models and assist in forecasting key metrics to inform business operations.
- Effectively communicate results and recommendations to a variety of audiences, including clinical and non-clinical staff, external stakeholders, and hospital administration.
- Follow data visualization best practices to produce effective operations and performance dashboards that tell meaningful stories.
- Work with external stakeholders to achieve their goals for clinical operations or provide explanations of data/trends as needed.
- Stay up to date on current data tools and industry trends, being willing to continuously improve technical skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of voluntary benefits such as:
While this is a remote position, the candidate must also be willing to travel to the corporate offices in Denver or Salt Lake City for periodic meetings or collaborations.
$95,000 - $120,000 annually
About CarePoint Health:
Established in 1995, CarePoint Health is a multispecialty physician group headquartered in Denver, CO. We are physician owned, physician run and employ hundreds of providers in a variety of specialties. Our world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines.
Our strength is in our team. CarePoint physicians and advanced practice providers are nothing short of exceptional. We employ only the best staff to support our teams in the clinical setting. Our singular focus is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling. More than colleagues, we are a family that works together, plays together, and truly values one another.
As a company, we strive to have the skill and agility to be successful in an ever-changing healthcare environment. Towards that end, we embrace changes that will make us better. We commit to be brave and proactive. We will not settle for good enough. Rather, we endeavor to be the best by empowering our providers and staff to think creatively and act boldly.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program