Return To Jobs
Apply For Job
Join Our Mission:
CarePoint Health is an innovative, rapidly growing healthcare team dedicated to the success of our patients and our employees. Our mission is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that ignites passion, value, and fulfillment. CarePoint Health is seeking exceptional employees to be part of that patient-centered mission.
In keeping with our mission, CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of benefits, generous paid time off, competitive pay, diverse culture, and positive work environment. We are committed to your growth and offer outstanding advancement opportunities for uniquely talented and motivated employees. The time to meet your full potential is NOW and CarePoint is here to provide you with the tools to reach it.
So, are you ready to join the mission?
The Payroll Accountant will have primary responsibility for supporting CarePoint Health’s finance and payroll teams. The Payroll Accountant must be able to use cloud-based payroll software with accuracy and efficiency, is good with numbers, has payroll tax experience and can be trusted with sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- At least two years of payroll tax experience.
- Experience with automated payroll systems, payroll tax filings, research, and some general ledger accounting required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to update changes within the general ledger side of the payroll application and download the files to prepare for upload into the accounting system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software and databases:
- Excel: Lookups, Pivot Tables, Filtering
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to accurately process payroll with minimal supervision.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
CarePoint Health is committed to the wellbeing of our valued employees, offering a wide range of voluntary benefits such as:
- Manages adding new states to the payroll system and ensures all payroll tax components are complete.
- Resolves tax issues for the organization by working with contacts from the payroll software company.
- Manages making updates and/or changes to the general ledger in the payroll system.
- Manages the general ledger file:
- Downloads the file.
- Reviews the file and corrects any issues.
- Loads the data into the accounting system.
- Assists with regular and off-cycle payroll processing for all companies of CarePoint Health.
- Assists with W2 processing to meet IRS deadlines.
- Assists with responding to inquiries sent to the payroll email box.
- Assists with review of benefit invoices for accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned
This individual can work from the CarePoint Health corporate office in Greenwood Village, CO, if/when he or she desires as well.
$60,000 - $65,000 annually
About CarePoint Health:
Established in 1995, CarePoint Health is a multispecialty physician group headquartered in Denver, CO. We are physician owned, physician run and employ hundreds of providers in a variety of specialties. Our world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines.
Our strength is in our team. CarePoint physicians and advanced practice providers are nothing short of exceptional. We employ only the best staff to support our teams in the clinical setting. Our singular focus is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling. More than colleagues, we are a family that works together, plays together, and truly values one another.
As a company, we strive to have the skill and agility to be successful in an ever-changing healthcare environment. Towards that end, we embrace changes that will make us better. We commit to be brave and proactive. We will not settle for good enough. Rather, we endeavor to be the best by empowering our providers and staff to think creatively and act boldly.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program