Return To Jobs
Apply For Job
Carepoint Health is actively seeking an EMS board certified/board eligible emergency physician leader to join our team of EMS physicians in Denver, Colorado. Completion of EMS fellowship or advanced training is required.
- The position is anticipated to be 80% clinical and 20% administrative and leadership work, with opportunities for significantly increased EMS work as needed.
- Duties include helping to develop and implement system-wide protocols, participate in program oversight and growth of pre-hospital services into Carepoint’s service area and facilities.
- Provide clinical direction and coordinate EMS medical support for medical directors of contracted and affiliated EMS systems.
- Participate in coverage and oversight of our EMS telemedicine business.
Our Commitment to You:
- Emergency Department Clinical Shifts: Range $135-$150 per hour
- EMS administrative stipend: $25k per year with potential for significant growth
About CarePoint Health:
Established in 1995, CarePoint Health is a multispecialty physician group headquartered in Denver, CO. We are physician owned, physician run and employ hundreds of providers in a variety of specialties. Our world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines.
Our strength is in our team. CarePoint physicians and advanced practice providers are nothing short of exceptional. We employ only the best staff to support our teams in the clinical setting. Our singular focus is to deliver the best possible care to patients in an environment that is collaborative, collegial, and fulfilling. More than colleagues, we are a family that works together, plays together, and truly values one another.
As a company, we strive to have the skill and agility to be successful in an ever-changing healthcare environment. Towards that end, we embrace changes that will make us better. We commit to be brave and proactive. We will not settle for good enough. Rather, we endeavor to be the best by empowering our providers and staff to think creatively and act boldly.
- CarePoint Health is 100% physician-owned and operated
- 3-year partnership track
- Competative compensation
- Expenses covered for malpractice, licensure, DEA, and credentialing
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to combine leadership and clinical responsibilities
- Scribe and APP support at main site shifts
- Diversity of clinical sites from rural hospitals to tertiary, urban centers
- Dynamic and cohesive leadership team including experienced EMS physicians for mentoring and professional development
- Live and work in Denver, Colorado, a vibrant city with unparalleled recreational and cultural opportunities; easy commute from Denver to any clinical site